Pro/E or Creo or CATIA or UG or Solidworks is learnt by almost all Mechanical engineers. Out of 10 Jobs available in the Solid Modeling/ Product design areas, one receives over 500 applications. Of these 500 Engineers, about 60% will not be good in basics of 'Engineering drawing and Machine drawing' subjects. So, they get disqualified straight away as they don't have 3D visualization skills and cannot draw even the missing views or sections views. Of, the remaining 40% engineers, 20% people will be relatively weak in Pro/Engineer software and will fail in the practical test. So, finally there are 10% people who are good both on the subject and also the software. Now, in the final 50 short listed engineers, there are only 10 jobs. This is where, doing this projects course will come to your rescue. When compared to a person who has done just the course, training along with so many modeling projects will give that cutting edge skills required to crack the interview. Its simple. What we say is "learning more than others" is the only way to get a Job.
Write A Public Review